GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

eur20c close fri.. aud26c value..., page-51

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Addressable market 200 million sq m for steel
    Four times bigger for opaque glass and even bigger for transparent glass
    According to the presentations on the website this is a 70 billion dollar plus market?
    This of course does not include automotive or possible eventual retail or anything else that crops up.

Dyesols revenue will not just be funnelled and bottlenecked through Ohio and shotton.
    Licences will be sold for others to produce this technology and when that happens there will be dollars all the way for dye ..... The license fee ....... The sale and installation of the equipment and expertise to implement the production .... Then the exclusive supply agreement . Its all on the website to be found within the myriad of presentations.

I did not necessarily agree that dye were the leaders and have had my share of criticism for our great leader RC. But I think credit where it is due they have stolen a march. Like any race there are various leaders throuout and it's dyes turn and the infrastructure is there to get on with it.

To think that one company could control a market this size would be naive There are many steel makers , glass companies , pig farmers, etc. etc.none of which have complete control. If dye are in the top three I will be a happy man. I am to old to be too rich so I will bail out between 15 and twenty dollars ..... After a couple of stock splits !!!
    It seems apparent that dye will be first out the blocks.

Markjohn ...... Your optimism kept me in and I hope you are right when you consider there may be other options than to have to take the tasnee dilutionary route. Once the decision at Tata is announced the revenue stream could very easily cope with borrowed cash surely.

Malmanu it it healthy to have the pessimist on board amongst all this exuberance ..... Reality checks and all this .... But there are some old timers here that understand that this is the best position they have been in
    for potential. Yes I do think the boat has sailed from you but there has to be a tiny part of me that says there is the possibility of it returning. However I am not selling and if it does return you may need to help me down the ganplank if I've not already thrown myself to the sharks.

Theres nothing to say that the Tullocks won't hold on to at least some of their stock. Very confusing story . Are they really so far out of the loop they do not know what's going on. Or ........ do they know more than us ?

The July 31 deadline . Is that the use it or lose it date markjohn ? I wouldn't expect the announcement to be on that day. In fact my opinion is that the decision is already made one way or the other. This is a massive market and a massive company so I would not expect Tatas directors to wake on the 31 July and say ' oh yeah we've got a decision to make today haven't we ?'.
    The announcement will be out the blue and I want to make sure I am well in stock at that moment.

Solid state .. Way to go .... If thin film is the way to go ....... Well if dye can spray it on glass and steel and polywhatever then they can just spray it on to something ....... Well ...... Thin.

Of course the unqualified rumblings of a hopefull ...and your own research is always better .

Baby ............ Yeah.
    Sorry diode ............ your posts much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.