NWH 0.00% $3.08 nrw holdings limited

eureka mention

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Another excellent call from Brendon Lau, whose Uncapped 100 has been outperforming the market. His article 'Mining services isn't a disaster zone' again re-iterates his view on LCM, WDS & NRW with outperforms. I'm not going to copy the article as it's a paid subscription, however, I will give you a snippet here:

http://www.eurekareport.com.au/article/2013/11/27/small-caps/mining-services-isnt-disaster-zone

NRW Holdings (NWH) was also highlighted as a “buying” opportunity in that same article, and I continue to hold a positive view on the stock.

The civil and mining engineer is one of the most cash generative companies of its peers with a free cash flow yield of around 20% (i.e. the amount of free cash it generates for every dollar shareholders invest) and management has achieved a very impressive three-year average return on equity of over 24%.

This doesn’t mean a profit downgrade can’t be lurking in a dark corner, but I think some of that is already priced into the stock as it is trading on a 2013-14 forecast price-earnings multiple of around 6 times and is on a 11% fully franked yield.

The other good thing about NRW is it has lower write-down risk, with intangible assets worth $32.5 million on its books, which represents less than 4% of total group assets.

NRW will have to take a pretty big profit downgrade before it looks expensive and I encourage risk-tolerant investors to buy the stock at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.07 $921.2K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 33173 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 25854 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.