GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

How times change then. Are you able to post this article or at...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    How times change then. Are you able to post this article or at least the link? I have read nothing but good things from Eureka in the past 12 months about GBG. eg This is how Eureka rated GBG at the beginning of the year:

"Gindalbie Metals (GBG): Gindalbie was clearly the junior miner of choice among subscribers and experts alike. Gindalbie is a mid-tier iron ore player and is widely tipped to benefit from the strong improvement in iron ore prices achieved in recent months by Australian companies in China. The theory is that Gildalbie — unlike, say, BHP — is a pure play into the continuing strength or iron ore prices. It was a Top Ten choice among the expert panel."

In any case this is one brokers spin on the situation. A broker on the week-end tipped GBG on the radio in Melbourne. As mentioned by CPJ, GBG have both hermatite and magnetite. Also Tim has neglected to think that a number of the juniors have JVenture agreements with the Japanese or Chinese. GBG is no exception having a JV with Anstell, a ready made buyer.

I'd love $1 for everytime a broker gets it wrong......that way I could buy more GBG shares!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.