ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

There's nothing like the old hematite v magnetite argumentThis...

1. 4,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    There's nothing like the old hematite v magnetite argument

This one has been played out already on HC The fact is if the mine is big enough, that is economically viable, and that goes for any mine, then it will get a guernsey.

The fact that Clive Palmer is involved and from what I have seen of him he seems quite intelligent and a man of integrity then ARH should do well. I am not forecasting anything in the way of SP as some might do I am just applying some good old fashioned 'what makes sense' approach and not trying to listen to all the rhetoric on HC.

As far as financing goes The Chinese have access to a huge war-chest of funds and irrespective of what is happening off shore from China nothing is slowing down here anytime soon and I can speak from first hand experience. Sure things may change at the fringes but the amount of development that is happening here in China will last for decades and when it comes to money they use to say there is no one more canny than a Scotsman well I believe it to be the Chinese. The Chinese are also aware of what happened in Japan decades ago and I believe they will not let that sort of thing happen. In any event there is a long way to go on this story.

The distance from WA to Guangzhou as opposed from Brazil has to be factored in plus the fact if the Chinese bankroll this thing they will have control to some extent of the prices I guess a sort of hedge against future shocks.

Sure there is financial upheaval at the moment but how much of what is said is benefiting those with hidden agendas. I have no doubt that some people (so called commentators) will exaggerate the problem to suit there own positions.

Sometimes you can't judge a company on all the noise that is going on in the ether. You have to bring it back to basics (not fudementals as people often misue) and ask yourself what has happen so far, what is the company stating about the future and, moreover, does it make sense. In this case it believe it does make sense. I will hasten to add like in all things in life, especially to do with money, there are risks.

All the best to holders.

Cheers

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.