AVR 5.44% $11.30 anteris technologies ltd

Just listening to this interview again. $1.4b USD is around...

1. 8,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Just listening to this interview again. $1.4b USD is around $2.1b AUD or $131.0 a share undiluted. Imo it's a $5b+ USD product. Easy. People don't grasp what a leading product is, just like any stock that's a big name anywhere in the world, imo. If any of us could go back in time we'd buy as much as we can of CBA upon listing, Tesla, Microsoft etc..One can't judge on an instant, and say the price is X amount or the market cap is X amount, let alone say where is future funding coming from? And, maybe I'll wait on that!? That's dumb! Ask yourself, do I really think it won't continue to grow because one day they won't be able to raise equity? Pfft! All the funding is gradual and in place such as options, equity and debt. Hence the low float. That's the obvious plan. We are now heading towards a technical move. Don't be short sighted.

"Edwards has made three approaches to me verbally in the last two years, all of which is not anywhere near the ballpark of what investors should get. If you believe this product is a $3 to $5 billion product, which it is, I mean the clinical data says that, then you’ve got to look at the multiple and say, “All right, we’ve got to move the market cap up, at least to the NPV.” The net present value is $US1.4 billion today."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.