EMP 12.5% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Marketinfo,Thank you for your post. Tried earlier and lost it...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Marketinfo,

Thank you for your post. Tried earlier and lost it but the gist of it is contained below.

I must say i am amazed at your passing interest in this Co. when you do not hold any positive interest.

Firstly,Please take the time to check the announcement of 25 October in relation to the obligations expressed by the Co. with respect to the depth (1500M) which they were required to reach to retain their 90% interest in Backreef.

Secondly, please check fig.9 PSTM seismic line BV 93-17 as reported on their latest Investor presentation.
    There appears to be some discrepancy on the following plate, however if they only penetrated the Virgin Hills sst. that is where they found oil at Blina -1 after having penetrated the GoGo formation (also shown).

My perception of that given oil migrates upwards is that it has come from the Gogo shale level. I could be wrong, however you can derive what you like from that.

Thirdly, I am referring to the recent drilling by Buru. Maybe you can tell me what they have found to date.

Fourth, How else would they achieve an oil flow of commercial significance in a tight formation. These days they frac the formation to free up the tightness and enable it to flow. That's what EGO have done at Gin Gin.

Lastly, 223M fluorescence. Well! quite obviously if they had considered the zone to be unworthy of further investigation they would not have persevered and at that stage they had not reached their primary target etc. etc. etc.

Just for the record, my posts are not designed to ramp and I only post occasionally if I believe I have something reasonable to add to the discussion with the emphasis on "Reasonable."

I hope this satisfies your queries and if not I don't know why you are wasting your time which could be put to more constructive use I am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.08K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2053405 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 67139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.