SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

eureka!, page-29

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Westtiger @ co,

You doubt the shareprice will fall much if the board rejected the offer - how's sub 20c looking.... That's where it would head

SDL shares worth much more when we are in production? How are we going to get into production? We have no JV, No debt finance, no CDB funding as you just booted them out...what's the next step? The tunnel funders?

Guys you can all sit and scream and rant at GJ + Co....Its not up to them....They will settle on 50c in my opinion...

57c is gone....forget that number or any north of that....resource increase or not!

Its then up to you! You are the one making the decision...GJ is giving you the option.

Accept it (in light of a superior offer) and get the so called 50c if the vote succeeds...

Reject it - then face the consequences - we will have a shareprice in the low 20's at best... NO JV... That's quite clear that's not around on acceptable terms....No debt finance for us in this climate...Equity finance will mean massive dilution for us all....last option is another bid... Whos gunna step up? Rio with pilbara expansion plans, posco already into Roy Hill, others will need 6b to do a deal...

Your the shareholder...make your own call....50c in light of another superior offer I'm OUT!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.