FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

jumpstart,"For example, Australia sides with the US in events in...

1. 85,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    jumpstart,

"For example, Australia sides with the US in events in China sea. You don't think there wouldn't be repercussions?"

For heaven's sake - is there anything in the world you don't worry about???

We are a gold mining company at present.

We mine gold and we sell gold.

There are so many factors that influence the price of gold and our production cost it is ridiculous -----------

if we worried about any one of those variables - NONE of us would invest in a gold miner --- AT ALL.

You are concerning yourself with worries that are far far outside of our control ---------- if you are so concerned with worrying about things outside of fml's control - even now, may I suggest a different form of investment.

A gold mining investment is besieged with risks -- at any time.

This move if approved will set aside many of those risks. Yes, it will involve a deal with a previously unknown partner and yes it MAY be influenced by the Chinese govt. --- so what?

Our current state of play in mining is heavily influenced by our own Govt. --- and frankly -- I have more faith in the chinese government in dealing with business matters than I do in our own clowns --------- whichever party is in power.

In fact - I think there is a good possibility - maybe even a probability that having chinese govt. influence in these deals is very much a positive.

However, I am sure you will find something to worry about.

have a great day if you can

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.