FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Jumpstart, I have seen most of your posts and did not...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Jumpstart, I have seen most of your posts and did not answer. Please do not forget the billions of dollars worth of experience behind a close friend doing business at top 50 Corporation (global level) that states - "of course this will be commercial". The Chinese are fantastic to do business with according to this person - Mark (second oldest friend) - a deal maker, trouble shooter at the highest level. Loves dealing at this level with the Chinese states they are brilliant - do numbers - do what they say.

I respect your view, I just happen to disagree, and so do top contacts and DT and that is good enough for me.

The other contact I mentioned has played in those levels as well for 30 years. He stated this is great, but you will not be convinced so vote however you like.

This will be commercial "western" style business IMO - the Chinese do this better than us a globally obvious view. I am with Pinto on their need to maintain a reputation and with Kal on them needing to be good corporate citizens.

The path to growth will not adversely affect FML or SGG to suit the Chinese government they are not stupid. That would be corporate suicide and is not how they have grown.

Sorry your story and wild scenarios just don't gel with me period. Does not make sense from a business perspective. Non commercial hedging - that would contravene all sorts of laws I am told and doing some actual research on this at present. Banks are the ones that force that hand have you any proof the Chinese have ever done this in the past to destroy a company one of their own SOE's were heavily invested in? I highly doubt it.

CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.