FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

you blokes are amazing.The chinese are on a winner here - buying...

1. 85,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    you blokes are amazing.

The chinese are on a winner here - buying gold in the ground at cheap prices - on that we all agree.

They want more and more and more gold - on that we all agree.

But then, you live in fear of them making a majority board decision to hedge at a cheap price and the chinese govt. spirit away the gold ---------- cheap.

Duh?

And just how many more companies would they be able to deal with in Australia after that do you think?

Your arguments make NO sense at all.

IF - china has got a bullet proof method of gaining solid access to large amounts of gold without chasing the pog up -- do you really think that they would stuff up the system not only Australia wide (politically and geologically stable address) - but world wide - news travels fast?

And they sure look like they have a great system for catching up with other central bank holdings cheaply.

But ---------- bugger that - off most of you go on the negative fear bit -- hedge, takeover, gobble up etc.

Face facts people - china is doing this smartly and they are going to keep doing it - and they want a good reputation - end of story.

They WANT people to come TO them with these sorts of deals.

And that WON'T HAPPEN if they poo in their nest.

my bet - the sky isn't going to fall in at all - in fact I think deals like this will make companies.

imo we either get with the program or get out - simple choice really.

have a great night all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 21268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.