1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    always open to rational debate.

I came here for TI.

Not long after it was abandonned.

Then endless dramas with CRE.

then the wind back
    Then we sold out 51%

regardless how much talk, and progress, the optics are shocking.

Recyug asked me if it was possible that SD ere sincere and would treat FML as friends collaboratively. My response was yes. Serious long term deals have been done on not much more than eyeballs across a table and a handshake. What kept them working together through serious disagreements was something that a noted Australian business man I know said to me,

Look for self-interest because while everything else is going sour, self-interest is always in their trying.

I read much here about the supposed "obvious things SD should/will do", expressed as if they know the minds of SD.

When I become convinced that their self interest, no matter how wildly divergent from mine or any other FML's self interest, if the consequences of their self interest get an outcome that meets mine, I am all for it.

Until then, all smiles doesn't cut it.

I have read the SD Chairman's letter several times. he will never lie. So you look for how much is not said, or could mean something else, or could be an outcome in a way not expected. Not saying its bad or devious. Just trying to read it from their shoes, not from mine, i.e. from the perspective of the TO eyes, not from the wishful hopeful eyes of an underwater sh.

I am done with it. Done my best to shake everyone out of complacency.

At least I don't see wonderous posts about all our beautiful rocks, and at least people are thinking now about commercial realities at the deal level and some are not taking things for granted, or at face value.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.