FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ok, here is my prediction for the week - assuming the roadshow...

1. 83,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ok, here is my prediction for the week - assuming the roadshow happens and the video is released widely.

Options

1.the sp sinks = downrampers will say - see we told you so, the market thinks the deal is on the nose.

2. The sp rises to say 5 or 6 = downrampers will say - see, we are being sold out - the company is good and the chinese are buying us through the back door.

3. the sp zooms toward 10c = downrampers say - arrh, look at that - 5c is way too cheap - we told you so.

So -- just what result would actually make these whiners happy?

recyug hit the nail on the head the other day - the company can't win - Don and co. have been not allowed to buy shares for months ---------- the whiners said - oh look, directors aren't buying shares.
    The window of opportunity opens and DT buys 1mil or more plus another director ------------ back in with the whiners - too little too late. What do they know that we don't - on and on and on.

my god, what a circus.

Also note their language ---------- TI was abandoned????

Abandoned -------------------- gees, I must have been talking to the wrong Dean Goodwin, Chuck and Don - they must have been stuffed dummies.

I must have been standing in the wrong place at TI - I must have had the wrong camp that is geared up for at least 2 drill teams next year.

I must have not heard rumors of Ausdrill fitting up special gear just for us because it is such a large project.

Arrh, that's right -- I should have listened to the non worry warts --------------- TI has been abandoned.

--------- Pigs bum it has.

Have a great sunday all

Possibly a big week coming up.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.