FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

eureka, page-38

1. 8,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    G'day all.

As disclosure I will state upfront that I no longer hold.

I feel I have the right to post here because I did hold and sold out because of this deal with the Chinese.

Remember the old sayings. A leopard never changes his spots.

Also if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is probably a duck.

Remember the Trojan horse.

Remember all the times in the past where the Chinese have shown total disregard for intellectual property owned by Google, Rolex, Nike, MGM and a thousand other companies. The Chinese Government, who many are saying want to protect their good reputation with the West, have done nothing to stamp out this theft.

The Chinese are not after the dividends - they are after the gold.

They plan for their currency to become the world reserve currency, backed by gold, and will do anything to achieve this end. The stupid Yanks have sold their souls and we are in the process of doing the same.

A big mistake was made at the AGM when a slap in the face was given to management. I am not just saying this now. Have a look back at my posts at the time.

It may seem a great deal now but a wise investor will look at what may happen in the future.

Anyway, that is my say and I will not say anymore, so now throw whatever you like at me.

Regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.