FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

eureka, page-47

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    "HH
    "Earlier posts on FML have explained that they cannot buy below market price, the WA government may have an issue with their royalties payments for a start."

I think the royalty rates for gold in WA are calculated based on the spot gold price not on what it is sold for, or if it is or is not sold. Anyhow I was not saying FML will sell ever sell mined gold metal below the market price. Consider though if the purpose of the recent interest in Chinese companies (part owned by the government) investing in gold companies with large prospective resources, is to secure a gold supply ... just as an if ... Then would they want the share price appreciate, or would they to eventually own all the company before the majority of the gold was out of the ground? Then there would be no FML (like there is no CRL now) only gold being shipped to the owners in China, not worried about paying royalties.

This is of course all based on the hypothesis the 51% stake is purposeful and not coincidental. Also thinking if I was a major holder in Shandong, in a years time what would I be wanting my directors to do with FML to maximise my gains. I also failed to find any good examples of any companies with a 51% stake holder remaining so in the long term with an appreciating share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.