FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

eureka, page-4

1. 85,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

yes, a good article.

It shows that the chinese are way ahead in their thinking - how to get a large gold holding without chasing the price through the roof.

I believe that at high levels the chinese 'are' smart.

Hence, I don't think they want to pee in their own pool by upsetting shareholder partners.

What do you think would happen if they interfered with focus and or took us over for a pittance in the future?

Well, the answer to that is really simple - they would gain a short term advantage and alarm every other gold mining company to the fact that they are out to get them.
    The result would be that no deals at all would get a nod like focus are being offered.

Do we think the chinese haven't thought that strategy through?

With their gold in the ground buying strategy - that would be shooting themselves in the foot big time.

There seems to be a lot of distrust in this forum about business and deals.

This is NOT the USA - people may well need reminding that no ink on any paper will stop a deal going sour - if one or both of the parties have intention of some negative doings.

A solid business partnership is built on trust - without that you have nothing - no laws, rules, contracts can save you.

So far I have seen zero evidence not to trust Shandong.

I await the detail as I have said - but I urge people to remember this ----------------

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. (Winston Churchill)

Live or live in fear. Have you ever seen a wealthy pessimist?

Have a great day all.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.