ASM 0.00% $1.02 australian strategic materials limited

Agree with you.ASM is like a group of swans and cygnets on a...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Agree with you.
    ASM is like a group of swans and cygnets on a pond. All seems quiet with nothing happening on the surface but if you look below the surface there is a mass of footwork going on.

If you have been in commercial negotiations secrecy is vital or deals fall apart with parties scared off.

I well remember about a decade ago when the Dubbo project was an ALK venture before the demerger, Ian Chalmers thought that he had finance lined up, only for the other party was lent in by China, who informed the other party that if they continued they would not get any ZOC or REES from China. As the plant would take 2 years to build that would put them out of business.
    This killed the deal. The current international position has overcome this thank goodness.

Traders only see flow above the water with nothing to override their TA signals other than ripples on the pond.
    On the other-hand FA people like me look under the water knowing that much is happening.

Another analogy is a papal conclave where nothing is seen till smoke comes from the chimney.

To me Lureman's news of roadworks and the Hi-vis workers on the rail line etc are white smoke.

Watch out for developments soon.

My ideas and not advice.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.05 $1.02 $904.6K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123646 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 11712 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
0.000 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.05 $1.02 95697
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.