SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Thanks very much for your prompt response Westcott. It was you...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks very much for your prompt response Westcott. It was you quoting numbers yet it's me burdened with the producion of those numbers. Mmmmm!
    I had a most enlightenng couple of hours with a Nigerian national who is also a doctor. A most interesting and transparently intelligent man he was. I asked him a simple question regarding the scope and influence of Boko Harum in the region. Interestingly he was very familiar with the SDL project and had plenty to say about it. Having just returned from Lagos he advised he had a very strong feel for the current situation and the mood and feel of the political environment. When I asked him about the likelihood of Boko Harum travelling some 1500 kms to abduct workers and contractors from a railway line construction he advised that it was not a problem at all.. He said the most likely scenario was that locals would be offered a minimum of us$5000 a head to deliver them to Nigeria. He also advised that travelling the 1500 kms to the region would also not be an issue that could not be dealt with easily. He advised that either way it was going to be a very dangerous situation for western white Christians. If fact he said that he cannot imagine a more threatening and dangerous situation for a white Christian than the situation contemplated. I went further and asked how many troops he feels it would require to properly protect these ex pat workers. His estimate was around 1000 troops minimum and even then he personally would be most anxious about the security of those people. This is where I need your help dear Westcott. Can you please advise the estimated construction time for rail and port construction. I know these types of numbers are your sweet spot and if you could help me with the estimate I will be able to give the hot copper folk a ball park estimate of security costs. I also rang a mate in the professional and personal insurance business for an estimate of the per capita cost to cover an individual in the situation under consideration here. His answer? Not interested!!!!!
    Westcott, I am genuinely interested in your feed back on numbers as the whole Hot Copper family love and respect your comprehensive knowledge on numbers, facts and figures re this type of calculation.
    Cheers Westy, looking forward to receiving the rich fruits of your deliberations.
    Good luck and best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.