LYC 2.72% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

Europe or USA plant, page-6

1. 7,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    I am not investing in China. Weeken brought op Lynas % compared to China and I was addressing that. I agree with all you say that China is doing wrong.
    when investing in Lynas only things that count are growth in Revenue and profits and that is what I am concentrating on. So far all we have for revenue growth is lots of talk by AL and a price run up which has gone away. AL told us in 2018 about how they achieved Next rates for a month. Until last Q they have never been close since then.
    As far as who wants to buy from a suplier that behaves like China? Apparently many people looking at their growth over last 20 years.

If Lyas can not plan well enough to prevent themselves from being bullied, do you realy want to invest in them?

About the only thing Lynas management team does well is explaining why they were victims of out side influences they could not control. Getting hit from outside happens to every one once in a while but at some point after 5 years with only two really good Qs you have to start questioning management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.170(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $26.02M 4.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 523 $6.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.49 97081 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.