TLG 0.88% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

Europe Permits and Finance

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Good news with evidence you can check yourself @Semmel. If you view the European meeting and listen carefully and check if I heard correctly

1. At around 8.50 Anna Michelle states she is specifically raising the issue of Natura 2000 at the vote. Areas with such a designation should have an environmental impact assessment and then be permitted to proceed.

I am no lawyer, but I suspect that as the vote was affirmative. It has legal authority for TLG to now procure its permits. Possibly a condition is assent to the European principles which was done while at the meeting.

2. At around 55.00 Anna Says again that projects like Talga should be able to access the innovation fund. And the British Guy says " the papers are on your desk".

What papers and does that mean funding from Europe is imminent.

3. Finally Tesla just left $1bn of allocated funds on the table. Really ? No chance !!!

It's IPCEI funding. Being a European Project of Common Interest. These are the funds that I think maybe accessed.

I'm hopeful, please check my thinking. Also note I haven't flashed a Graphite Tesla, or posted saying the Talga NPV is huge and the SP should be much higher or told you to expect "Spectacular drilling results "

That should provide you will the strongest possible indication that I'm not pumping or manipulating the forum while sitting in Perth with my mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $212.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $502.1K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14090 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 33008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.