TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

Europe Permits and Finance, page-7

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    i know nothing about individual transactions and there will be delays and problems. But my thesis works differently.

So first assumption that we can check

1. Giga Berlin starts operating this month.

2. Tesla intends to make their own batteries. So they need anode probably by June 2022.

3. Northvolt is producing batteries already and will need to start ramping.

4. We are the ONLY anode producer in Europe with 96% less co2 AND Tal C can be 100% of anode.

5. We have not been told the name plate for the EVA.

6. 40 plus megafactories being built in Europe which will be empty sheds without CRM, one of materia being Graphite. And Talga is talking to all Auto OEM and battery manufacturers.

7. Talga is very significant to Europe and probably globally.

I REALISE THERE IS ALMOST NO BASIS BUT MY GUESS.

Customer Qualification is actually complete. It takes about 2 years, we started in 2018 and qualification is simply producing at volume on industry standard equipment

It's my guess customers want 100k imminently and the issue that is preventing progress or announcements is Permits and JV negotiations. I have NO inside knowledge and do believe LKAB were difficult. They have no other partners. They do not know how to be a partner with a minority %. Mitsui has many and they know how to behave when you don't have control.

Drilling results will be continuous for 12 months as we move from Vitangi, Jalkurnen and onwards.

Silicon Anode production strategy and way forward is also already done IMO

Orders for anode and Graphene already done.

So in summary I think its funding and permits which is the hold up AND it has to all be done ready to supply anodes to Tesla by June 2022 ( I'm guessing). And maybe Northvolt even sooner.

So there is so much money floating around Cop26 said they have 130Trn. Europe has lots of new funding coming forward.

Raising money is NO PROBLEM.

Choosing a partner you can work with and getting permits is harder.

From Anna Michelle comments around 5.00 on Natura 2000. I'm of the view that permits will be forthcoming and with a good legal team Citing the European vote the courts will be obliged to issue permits. ( courts issue permits)

Finally because I BELIEVE Tesla, Northvolt want anodes in the next 6 months at volume. The planning and construction for underground mining taking years and is too long. LKAB are surplus to requirements as we can just pick up the ore from the ground. At 40% grade, its very easy in some places.

So the answer is maybe everything done by March latest because it has to be in order to supply anodes to Tesla and others.

I suspect the Megafactories are frustrated and terrified of not having supply, as otherwise they are just sheds.

So to confirm the ONLY difficult thing IMO is getting the permits for very high volumes NOW. I guess Anna Michelle is helping. You can listen for yourself.

Choosing a partner to do surface mining at these grades is fairly easy. I had a chat with a retired mining engineer with 30 years experience today, who is also an investor in Talga. He says "easy". i have no experience.

AND I still believe when we get the announcements, they will exceed our already high expectations ( maybe not mine)

I invest on a 5 year time frame. Weeks and months do not matter. But I don't like the SP action at all. And I think @Semmel is rightly disappointed.

I don't live in Perth, don't defend Mark, and don't care of people criticise him.

He has built a business that is unassailable and if he is doing some tough negotiating. That's fine with me. He owns more shares than me.

With a very strong top 20 shareholders with well known individuals and Investment Banks. I think Mark has to get a Stellar deal. Remember he has Morgan Stanley and Macquarrie on his team, plus an army of advisors.

It's taking longer than any of us would like. Marks not exactly looking happy

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.