not sure if you are seeing the whole forest, trees?I heard a...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

not sure if you are seeing the whole forest, trees?

I heard a rumour that the aliens are being gamed themselves, thinking that they have any control over our markets, not a chance, surely our financial 'masters of the universe' have it all over our earths visitors.

seriously

The 'masters of the universe' have been using us all for their great social/financial experiment, the levers that they used to pull, have been abused and no longer work, the markets no longer trusts 'talk', a few months back the Euro countries promised from memory around 700billion euro to solve their problem, but it was all just talk, no one put their hand in their pockets, the markets worked it out pretty quickly. England was going to get out of their problems through austerity, it now seems that they cant do that and have to now rely on more QE.

The states are the same, you take away QE and the markets head south, no amount of twisting will save the economy, its only hints of more QE that gets the market heading north.

The global economy IMO is like a huge depressionary snowball that is slowly rolling downhill, you can tell it to stop rolling, you can even try to throw a few trillion dollars at it, but all that will do is slow its decent, you can even build unpopulated cities in its path, but they will be swallowed by the snowball, and become part of its mass.

A slow moving snowball can be avoided by agile investors, but the bigger it gets, the harder it is to avoid, and I believe it is going to build to monumental proportions before this crises is over, if left just to roll along NOTHING will be safe, but some things will be safer.

Austerity will simply make it pick up speed, the only way to destroy it is with huge amounts of stimulus, interest rates really cant go much lower, that lever is gone, IMO creating tens of trillions of dollars and giving it to people so that they can pay off their debts is the only way I can see working, but this will have just as many financial side effects as our current disease.

Also you are now seeing some of the worlds populations working out how things work. All it takes is a fraction of a percentage of the population to understand the real picture, the whole story, that then gets broadcast to a larger percentage of the population and then there are riots in the streets.

The middle classes will be sacrificed worldwide due to a social/financial experiment.

I believe I owe you a dollar mortimer, why thank you Randolph

cheers grant

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.