VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

europe takes aim at short-selling

1. 35 Posts.
    -All Airlines have been sold off due to fear of falling consumer confidence 1- In my opinion VBA is definetly oversold,
    it might go slightly lower if the DOW goes down, but with Europe putting a ban on short selling,the markets may stabilize once negotiations are finalised.
    you might miss the boat if u don't take a stake at some point in the 0.220 - o.250cent+ mark,

-last yr Paradice Investment Management had taken a stakearound this time & I would'nt be surprised if they have already started accumulating, bcoz obviously some one else is buying all these huge volumes that have gone through recently.

-results of VBA will be out on 23rd & Qan following on 24th, with Qan planning to axe certain routes, stikes looming around & Tiger struggling to fill seats & regain confidence, VBa should start to move back up,

-With Volatility in Financial Markets, BHP Billiton chairman Jac Nasser would like to see the government take a go-slow approach to introducing the carbon tax.

Europe takes aim at short-selling
    http://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/Europe-takes-aim-short-aap-3986924754.html?x=0

--------------------------------------------------------

warren Buffet - The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.