SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

The data I had in my models a year ago is now being recognised...

1. 556 Posts.
    The data I had in my models a year ago is now being recognised by financial markets. Very disheartening, as what should have been a gradual correction and sustained recovery process turned into mega volatility and a traders paradise! For mine, DJIA could go below 10,000 (XAO target would be ca 3800-3900). If it holds anything above 12,000 then our market could breach 5000 within 9 months IMO. These are not predictions (I'm not calling up or down), but rather, are technical levels from my models. SEA has improved fundamentals cf previous correction, though it should be clear from GFC what can happen to quality stocks when sentiment turns. Oil price is important, though not the main thing to pay attention for with SEA as it is unlikely to stay low for very long even if it is hammered. My take on alternative energy sources has been documented in prior posts, and some are coming out in the media and starting to say things similar to what I've previously said. I'm just a mug, but it is nice to get in first sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.