PDN 0.08% $12.39 paladin energy ltd

european chaos

1. 257 Posts.
    I sourced this post form the Uranium thread. All bodes well for Spot Uranium price and PDN in particular.

Interesting to see that the Russian gas supply issue remains. They have turned the taps back on but nothing coming out ! The gas dispute has deepened and the much anticipated return to full european supply hasn't materialised. The Russians are blaming the Ukranians for stopping supply going through to Europe. Brussels is now involved and the supply issue affects 18 EU countries. That is a lot of countries. Everyone is nowplaying the blame game. Russia is blaming the Ukranians for syphoning off gas and reckon the US is involved. Hungary and Germany have had to step in with emergency supplies.

Within the Ukraine it is starting to spark politial unrest and calls for impeachment of the President. The shite looks ready to hit the fan.

The Ruskies closing supply into the Ukraine not only cutting the Ukrainians supply but also other EU states whose supply lines run through the Ukraine. I think I heard reference to Bulgaria, Serbia and Slovakia(?). Bratislava has declard a state of emergency - and their immediate response ? (aside from some industry shutting down and the general populous freezing their bollocks off) - switch on their old nuclear reactors. Correct. Now, apparently the EU commission insisted they turn them off (on the basis it was a condition of their admission to the EU) but a very intereting development all the same. The signs are there. Nations immediate response was to turn to nuclear supply. Nothing like a few of sovereignty issues to spark a turn towards reliable altrnative energy supplies and reduce exposure to the vagueries of relying on foreign resources for energy. The Ukrainian opposition have balmed the supply restrictions for accelerating their economic decline into recession. All builds towards a nuclear future IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.39
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $3.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.39 $12.63 $12.26 $34.35M 2.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1771 $12.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.40 7342 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.