EMH 3.57% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Well at least I can be excited for the formal strategic project...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well at least I can be excited for the formal strategic project denomination to be granted to Geomet under the new CRMA process. It is a shame though that as far as has been communicated to the market - EMH has not really achieved that much this year. I would have liked to have had that some more updates and progress information to have been distributed. There were so many (now lost) opportunities to report to the market on some really important progress:

Take the last 2 months, there have been so many 'price sensitive' and' non price sensitive' news that should have been released to the market:

1. - Teplice community forum on lithium mining (CEZ/Geomet lead), both presentation slides and video should have been shared as 'Non price sensitive' news.
    2. - Dubi lithium presentation (CEZ/Geomet lead), same as per above.
    3. - EIA progress and the associated status updates.
    4. - DFS Status update (even if it is not ready, it is better than leaving market 'in the dark')
    5. - Permitting and local legislative changes that facilitate expedited project permitting pathway (i.e. the recent law that was passed to accelerate lithium/strategic project development, this one should have been flagged 'Price Sensitive')
    6. - Presentation slides on the schedule/timeline and the various milestones that the project is tracking for completion (i.e. CRMA engagements, FID estimated decision, mine permitting estimates, construction estimates, 2026 mine production start etc), you cannot deliver a project without a schedule
    7. - Update on the development of the alternative final product Hydroxide vs Carbonate decisions and when both products will be integrated into the DFS
    8. - Update on the increase of the production capacity/nameplate increase from 29kta to 50kta+, i.e. "EMH have commenced feasibility study work on the development of the expansion study to evaluate available options for the Cinovec mine production increase to 50ktpa with estimated completion of the study in... xyz etc etc"
    9. - Update on the maturity of th offtake discussions and status should be shared (without giving any specifics away, i.e. EMH can disclose number of parties involved in the discussions, negotiation status, how much % of the production output has been allocated to the advanced offtake parties, when they think the negotiations are going to complete).

There is so much EMH could do, but it is doing so little, this is really the crux that is limiting the SP movement on this stock, unfortunately. There is almost limitless amount of news/updates that could have been communicated out, yet we see none. I swear given the opportunity I'd come out of retirement and would do BD/IR work for them if needed, so frustrating to watch this.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 15/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $23.08K 82.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22148 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 11341 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.