EMH 5.45% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

You ask and you shall receive, consider it as a Xmas present...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    You ask and you shall receive, consider it as a Xmas present from myself

https://www.teplice.cz/zaznam%2Dz%2Dverejne%2Dprezentace%2Do%2Dtezbe%2Dlithia/d-46087

"At the beginning of the presentation, it was said that a feasibility study should be completed. I think it would be more than important, once this study is done, to meet here again and discuss it. Until now, I don't know what benefit mining would have for the city of Teplice and our region at all," said Mayor Jiří Štábl.

According to GEOMET CEO Martin Pohlodek, the feasibility study should be complete by the end of this year. It should contain approximately 5 thousand pages (Chuxa: my emphasis). According to him, another document, specifically a benefit study, should be published at the beginning of next year.

This topic is currently crucial for our region. From the very beginning, the city management has been actively striving to improve the awareness of the residents and the management of the municipalities. For this reason, it invited representatives of Geomet and ČEZ to Teplice to answer citizens' questions.

On the topic of lithium, the city expressed itself repeatedly, it also filed an objection against 6aZÚR ÚK. All aspects are still not clarified, which is why the meetings of the working group at the regional office, with the mayors of the affected municipalities and with representatives of Geomet and ČEZ are ongoing.

You can find more information about the objection against 6aZÚR ÚK and the mayor's point of view in the previous post: The City of Teplice filed an objection against the update of the Principles of Territorial Development .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $204 786

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9214 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 11732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.