CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

european debt crisis, page-28

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Septa, Botswana is the last thing I would attribute value to in the share price. No drilling has been done, nothing has been proven.
    It's ludicrous to expect people to give value to it based on nearology. Yes its nice to add it in when doing fantasy calculations of what CCC could end up producing, but expecting people to pay even a fraction of those prices now is just insane. That revenue even if it does end up producing is a long way off.

The contracts CCC has made with EDF & KORES are for spot prices only.

If the markets did slow down, margins would be extremely low. Massively affecting profit, market cap, share price. It will be much worse than just no new growth in the market, the market will actually begin to contract & negative growth will happen.

Don't expect them to be able to get funding or have the revenue to even support the building of mines to get production.

I think a big problem with a lot of CCC holders is they expect the market to pay for fantasy. Too many people have already locked in production & revenue for mines that haven't even started development let alone production (DWC hasn't even had final signoff yet for development). There still remains a lot of risks between proving resources->Feasability Studies->Development->Production->Sale and the market wants a discount for that risk.

I think it would be good to get a thread going with all the risks CCC faces and have that stickied in the same way that everyone does with the positives. I can understand why people think CCC is undervalued when all they do is read about the positives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.