AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

european energy security, page-2

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Darwin, my opinion relating to our local share price is that nothing that is happening o/seas with regard to Cuadrilla, shale gas, Russia's gas supply monopoly really matters, all that matters to the 20% (hatmo's figure) retail holders in Oz, is what is happening in Oz.

The answer to that is nothing is happening here, or nothing that we are informed of anyway, so the crap s/p reflects local sentiment, it's going nowhere, and fast. Like I mentioned recently, the current s/p levels are where they were a decade ago, yes of course they were a damn lot higher a few years ago in our glory days, but incompetent, self fulfilling, greedy management, both past and present, has seen us all screwed, but of course screwed by those who smiled at the time.

Cuadrilla, the British Government, shale gas quantities and the promise of what it may bring to that country, mean absolutely nothing to retail holders, and in my view mainly because not only is nothing happening there at the very moment in time, but the likelihood of something/anything happening is in no way guaranteed because of the ever powerful green influence.

Energy security means sweet f a to these people, like it or not, and of course we don't, but our share price is screwed. I know I have mentioned this company before and I'm not spruiking, but you only have to look at the performance of WDS as an example, to see what quality, strategic management teams can do for a company, who just happens to be in our business space.

One only has to ask themselves if they can turn their performance around, to have a cash balance of somewhere around $50mill, to be paying a 1/4'ly divvy, and with an order book ajl would die for, then what the f..k are we doing.

You get outa life what you put into it, and we've got an absolute crap b.o.m., a new ceo who is yet to show us he is better than the last (can't say I'm all that impressed) and a history for throwing good money after bad.

In summary Darwin, what is happening o/s has sweet bugger all on where we are at, it's my view that our Oz success/further failure is the only impetus for s/p movement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.