SOM 1.00% 25.3¢ somnomed limited

european expansion announcement expected soon

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743
    once europe sales take off like they are doing in the usa then we will have a booming business model for growth . asian expansion expected this year as well.

19-march-08 announcement

The executive vice president of European operations, Sergio Herrandiz Gil, signed agreements with four leading dental laboratories granting non-exclusive rights to distribute the SomnoMed MAS™ in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy and Switzerland SomnoMed’s CEO, Ralf Barschow, emphasized that these first appointments were in line with the company’s strategy to build a European distribution network during the course of 2008.

“The first five countries cover a large geographical area of Europe. We are currently finalizing the agreements with the next group of distribution partners which will give us a presence in Spain and the UK and additional coverage in Germany, the most important market in Europe”.

“I am very pleased with the progress we are making across Europe and I am confident that we will see strong unit sales in these countries in the coming financial year,” said Barschow. With over 300 million people, Europe is the second most important sleep apnea market in the world, following USA/Canada.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.3¢
Change
0.003(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.3¢ $1.832K 7.191K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 398000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.