European Genocide, page-13

1. 4,683 Posts.
    Yeah I put it better. As long as they aren't Muslims.

Somewhere the concept that people can't dislike others has crept in to our understanding. I for one reserve the human right to dislike anyone or anything in this world. NO ONE can tell me I have to like everything.

So as I see it. The Middle East has historically been and is now by all reports a complete archaic festering boil of trouble. I would rather let millions die defending their own country than risk them infecting my country. I'm not saying all are bad, I'm saying that you can't tell the ones who are good versus the bad. And that's not a risk I want to take on my country's future.

You wait, Europe will be a pit of discontent and exploitation and countries like Germany will cease to be identifiable as the Germany we use to know.

Fence up the borders, protect them with force and tell the UN or other political organisation to sod off. Just google Refugee Australia and look at the industry being carved out for PROFIT by people taking advantage of Australia. Look at the Halal certification our government is too gutless to ban. All because they have no idea and are being hoodwinked.

So people, serve and protect your own country before arguably traitors like SHY sell you down the river to poverty, oppression and a lost life as we know it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.