VUL 3.74% $3.88 vulcan energy resources limited

European Gigafactory PUSH!

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    As the world shifts to an EV based auto industry it's important to see how VULCAN can play it's part.

All we have to do is look at the below and it's clear the shift is underway and by the mid 2020's there will be a significant increase in the demand for lithium as show:

europe GF map.PNG
    europe forecast.PNG

The above two are from our last two announcements, it's important to assess what has happened since then and I encourage everyone to read the article below

europe bloomberg.PNG
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...d-with-5-5-billion-battery-bid-to-rival-china

The headline is great but the wording is the most important part here.........

"The announcement at Germany’s Economy and Energy Ministry units underscores determination by European Union nations to catch up with Asian competitors that dominate battery making. Battery cells and add-on electronic devices and software make up as much as half the value of EVs.

Germany and France “want to build the best and most sustainable batteries” in Europe, Economy and Energy Minister Peter Altmaier said in a statement from Berlin on Friday. “I’m convinced that battery cells made in Kaiserslautern will set new standards in their CO2 footprint.

The interesting part is from the German Minister who mentions Kaiserslautern.

Let us look at how far it is from Kaiserslautern to Insheim (Where VULCAN have an MOU with an operating Geothermal plant per below)

insheim.jpg

tempsnip.png

When you talk about location and potential in an emerging market I don't think VULCAN can be beaten by anyone globally. The opportunity for growth in Europe ties in perfectly with the timeline put forward by VULCAN management.

Locations perfect, add the benefit of Zero Carbon emissions and throw in the wording from the Minister in Germany and VULCAN has huge potential to  be a very significant project and shake up the Lithium game in Europe.
    Last edited by Chrimata: 10/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.140(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $730.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.97 $3.77 $2.153M 556.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7540 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.