EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-1325

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Let's not forget that once the war is over (which is inevitable) and even if Russia retains most of the Donetsk/Luhansk oblasts, one of the worlds significant Li deposits (the much bigger one of the two from EUR announcements - "Dobra" 80-100Mt @ 1.1% - 1.4% Li2O that was mentioned in in the Millstone/Petro Consulting deal) will be part owned by EUR and is a big deal for EU and the region. Today European Union announced a EUR100billion recovery / reconstruction investment scheme for Ukraine to fund a post-war recovery.

This is no small news, as it will flow money into the country and specifically into the 'future-proof industries' such as renewable energy sector, likely through the established companies with 'ready for investment' structures and projects.

Now don't get me wrong - this hypothesis is speculative but it aligns well with:

- Existing EU's grants and programs for renewable energy projects;
    - EU's proposed phasing out of non renewable energy sources by 2035;
    - EU's focus on local 'start to finish' supply chain, meaning that Ukraine can be used to only extract raw materials in bulk for export to Western Europe (extraction and primary processing is labour intensive and does not make economic sense in Western Europe, due to labor cost and much more stringent environmental requirements);
    - EU's need for raw materials to satisfy the battery factories feed stock (from local sources not reliant on imports).

With the above in the crosshairs, I am certain, that Tony Sage is watching the war very closely and waiting for his 'big payday moment' for the post-war boom, as EUR is first in line with established list of deposits and established projects (and a catchy ticker name...).

and btw, MountainBike, nobody will remember the mine-entrance saga when the above happens (I agree with you in principle though, what a management blunder), I also think that nobody will remember that the Wolfsberg project ever existed as Ukraine deposits will present a much better opportunity.

We'll see how this all unfolds over the next 3-6 years, will be interesting to watch, just hope EUR does not fold before the war stops.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 04/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.