EUR 2.17% 4.5¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-1523

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    10c is still cheap. My financial advisers forecasted $250M market cap upon offtake notice (MoU otherwise) when the stock was trading 5c-7c in July (that's when I invested) and a bare minimum medium-term vesting period to production (so to year 2026). Luck would have it, a notice came quicker than expected! It takes a couple of days for fund managers who aren't watching the stock (because it's a small cap with risks) to take notice but that risk gets reduced when there's a customer knocking on the door asking the business to open. A company like VW, Mercedes and BMW significantly reduces this small cap risk, because they are predictable partners/customers and people know people in the commercial world (as opposed to a "new stock on the block". Interestingly, Tesla is considered risky and fund managers I know can't seem to explain why, at least not in a coherent and consistent way but I digress. My point is this... remember traders will always trade stock to capitalise on volatility but 708 investors don't care about small differences, looks at overall value of the company (pretend to buy the whole company) and once invested will hold on for years (not weeks or months). A price point of 20c is very much achievable (so a vote of confidence if at least doubling one's investment capital) and sooner than watchers already predicted. Those with bigger funds will not care that much at price of entry, so expect wild swings. But 708 investors will really just 'set and forget', as I've just done. Watch as the European stock exchanges gets wind of the BMW MoU and you'll see what I mean - this week should be an exciting one for traders that care about even the smallest of movements. Good luck everyone, I'm off to Malaysia to look at another startup. The best way to do due diligence is to see how the business operates and inspect it yourself, just like buying a house really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $62.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $17.25K 375.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106360 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 618097 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.