EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-1783

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    This is a good read and one that everyone should keep in mind - it is quite significant as it often takes a year or two when these things actually become "active". You may recall I shared (or tried to at least) some meetings and events that happened between the governments of Austria and Ukraine. You might also notice I mention Ukraine a great deal, although business interests suggest I should keep quiet... but I'm old so my giving a fudge of what should and shouldn't be done have increasingly become fudge all. The wheels of lithium production in Europe is turning, and I will say this... no other countries in Europe other than Austria and Ukraine are politically and socially conducive to mining. Even Germany is as advanced, still has a soul searching or two to move past NIMBY attitudes. European Lithium, by accident/chance/luck in my view found itself at the centre of all this, made even better thanks to Serbia's "gift" to pause what was touted as the most investable raw materials for a renewable future.

For now though, best to focus solely on Wolfsberg project. Nothing gained from "potential" and "opportunities" if we can't even get meaningful progress to "production".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.