EUR 0.00% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-2855

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I found the posts here in the forum about the AGM on Friday interesting and thank you for that.
    Found it sobering to read that only 5 shareholders were present....

But what I totally miss is if the topic of the permitting process to open the mine in Austria, was discussed at the meeting.
    How far along is the process there.
    In re.
    -drilling in zone 2
    -2 mine entrance and
    -extension of the road there
    -local resistance against the project....because there is always such a project.

If they want to supply BMW 2026 with lithium from Austria via the detour hydroxide plant in Saudi Arabia, the work on the mine should start soon (extension of the tunnels to make the sorting plant shown in the plan). , and to make orders for the sorting plant at the industry, workers must be hired etc . .

Every month delay is not good.....but there is nothing at all to hear or read from the management on site in Wolfsberg in this regard.
    The mine in Austria is the biggest asset Tony has in the negotiations with Sizzle and Saudi Arabia, what if he doesn't get final approvals to open the mine in the next few months???
    What is in the contract with BMW if the delivery does not work out in 2026 ??
    Was this addressed at the annual general meeting ?

As stated by the local manager Mr. Wanke, several authorities are involved in the permitting process.
    Water Management
    Roads Department
    Forestry
    Environmental Agency etc...
    Correct is EL owns the licenses from the mining authority, but this alone is only one of many building blocks in the approval process....

See the following article which shows the difficulties in Europe well.....the EU may have many good guidelines, but ultimately it is all decided locally.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/local-resistance-a-major-stumbling-block-for-eus-critical-raw-materials-plan/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $26.35K 537.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 214760 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 232440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.