EUR 3.92% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

Here is another example about resistance to projects in...

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Here is another example about resistance to projects in Europe....
    Please do not misunderstand me.I am personally not against such projects, on the contrary, I am for Europe to become independent again and also to bring back many factories that have migrated abroad.

I show here only, that there is resistance or will give, if Tony Sage finally once after the DFS the permission with the authorities submits.

If here by some is claimed the opening of the mine is 100% fixed, then this is not correct or please for publication.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/serbia-europe-lithium-mining-electric-cars

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20221019-europe-joins-the-white-gold-rush-for-lithium-and-faces-an-energy-transition-challenge

"Europe's lithium extraction and production projects have been mostly undertaken by small and medium-scale companies across the continent. "The most successful ones are in Finland. Lithium production could start in 2024 thanks to the exploitation of a small mining site located about 600 km north of Helsinki," explained Christian Hocquard, a geologist-economist and co-author of a book on lithium energy transition. "In the Czech Republic, an Australian company, European Metals, wants to exploit old tin mines located north of Prague. There are similar projects in Germany and Austria," he noted.These are generally minor projects, carried out by small companies. The big ones prefer to invest in Australia or Latin America," Hocquard explained. "Few of them will see the light of day, blocked by the difficulties of obtaining permits but above all due to resistance from local communities," he predicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $20.54K 409.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150578 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.