EUR 4.00% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-29

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    @Beno77
    You ask me about the eventual value of El, should be all very positive.
    The question is difficult to answer....
    Possibly after positive DSF and good funding and acceptance contracts at max $500,000,000.
    The share price, if there are no further capital increases, you can easily calculate yourself.
    At the moment there are just over 1,000,000,000 shares, 4 years ago there were only half that number!

But if you look at the drill results published so far, you will see that the width of the lithium in the rock is not very large.
    With the current drilling results, which will hopefully be published in September as announced, the resource will possibly only be increased from just under 5 to 11 million tonnes of lithium-bearing rock.
    For the mirroring and further doubling to over 20 million, new drilling would be necessary.

Subsequent things must first be clarified 100 per cent so that the path / course for EL is clear.

- Good drilling results in September
    - Good DSF in spring 2022
    -clarification of new mine entrance with Glock or other property owner
    -no further capital increase/dilutions
    - Good financing of several 100 million euros, similar to that of 30.12.2019 ( bounced).
    - Conversion to a pure Austrian AG ( as planned in 2018 , but cancelled????), and different management without Australians!!!
    Because only then will there be EU money support.
    - Offtakepartner
    - Even higher lithium price , similar to 2017/2018 , And it was not enough then.,....

So it can all go well , or it can all go bad.
    Consider since 2012 EL owns the mine and what has been done in the last 10 years????
    .... almost nothing! Ask yourself why...

As I said, we in Europe/Austria, where the mine is located, have completely different information from authorities and people who work there in authorities/administration/wheelhouses through conversations and media than you in Australia and most people have a negative attitude against El and the management.

All those who write pro here in the Australian forum have participated in the last capital increases (was only for Australia).
    and of course sold the new shares at a profit as the issue price was higher than the current price. .....and still have their options!!!
    Why did Tony Sage do that?
    .....because he might not find a good bank willing to take the risk!?

I wish you good luck here, but I would advise you to do your research in German, because not everything you see in the media there can be fake...

Tip: look at what happened to Cylone Metals (ex Cape Lambert) on 16.10.2020.....a further explorer by Tony Sage.
    And look at the websites / addresses of the following companies .....they are all in the same office/house

European Lithium
    FE Limited
    Cylone Metals
    Okewood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $21.80K 431.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160454 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1020821 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 43830
Last updated 15.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.