EUR 4.44% 4.7¢ european lithium limited

Imo Sanctioning or banning imports and diminishing relations...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Imo Sanctioning or banning imports and diminishing relations with SA makes no sense to me. US Petro dollar could be affected which status as reserve currency is important to maintain, and if you're going to ban exports from SA for those reasons you mention, where does it stop. The BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) are all in that same neutral boat as the Saudis.. and Indonesia, Argentina, many more are headed in that direction, most of the supply chain is gone with any sanctions for those reasons. There is simply not enough lithium being produced in the world and every source is important to fulfil upcoming demand.
    Sanctions on Russia have scared a lot of countries and now yes they starting to accept other currencies eg. Yuan and it seems the world is moving to a more multi polar one.

Interesting times and let's hope there is no WW3, the world just needs to get along and we'll all prosper

Sorry off topic I know, looking forward to the Sizzle dates to be announced so we can count down the clock to Nasdaq IPO listing, good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.