EUR 0.00% 4.9¢ european lithium limited

Hi @rama77, sorry I don't want to directly answer this...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Hi @rama77, sorry I don't want to directly answer this question as it's financial advice. Although I'm personally registered, that is not why I'm here for and it's always good practice to allow individuals to make up their own mind what price to buy or sell their stock holdings.

What I can say is this... my opinion and my personal valuation of EUR's intrinsic value today/right now is USD 1 billion, if my company had the means and intent and was to offer to purchase the whole company and all its assets outright. If that was to eventuate and the company accepts the offer, with 1.4billion shares (not counting options) that equates to roughly 71c USD (or $1 AUD) per share.

If to acquire outright for USD500million would be half that, so roughly 35c USD (or AUD 50c) per share. This is where my comments last year about 50c per share personal forecast came from. For me, it is inevitable.

Please also bear in mind that just a couple of EUR's subsidiaries/assets was offered to be acquired for USD972 Million valuation through a SPAC-merger. This on the backdrop also of a DFS with just one mining site (Wolfsberg project Zone 1) with NPV of USD1.5billion and IRR 33.3% (life of mine EBITDA nominal, USD5.785Billion).

Is EUR shares a good price to acquire at 7.8c per share? Each to their own valuation, risk assessment/appetite and confidence.

This is not financial advice.
    Last edited by BRProject: 14/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $65.56K 1.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 150518 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 108604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.