EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-3077

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    What is your deal? Trying to find a partner in crime to invalidate my findings? You who has been found and forced to admit spreading misleading information. You who adds no value but troll and gaslight. Always attacking and invalidating, my posts in particular, always looking to find a gang, yet daily you are here "reading for entertainment".

You are not my target audience. My target audience are fellow shareholders.

I'm also not here to prove whether I'm right or wrong. Simply giving out facts... hence I was able to provide information about Nasdaq listing, BMW LTA and supply chain links to Debrecen factories, Easter surprises, amongst others BEFORE any here even suspected... with the likes of your friend wolf even laughing when I alluded to US bankers back in July 2022.

I don't need to defend my posts, time does it for me.

Surely by now tells you just how much more information we get that retail investors don't get to know until last minute announcements.

Unfortunately I can't predict the war in Ukraine, nor the Saudi ongoings... but not for the lack of trying. Why? Because that's investing. Not simply looking at the news and graphs day in day out but physically ensuring your investments grow in value, which obviously this skill is missing for you.

This is the last time I'm interacting with the likes of you. I'm happy to just disappear and not provide any more information... so don't worry about my postings. Soon, I will have less time for this forum and you can continue "investing" the amateur way - trading for pips.

Go well
    BR

(No, really, just go and not come back unless you have anything good to offer)
    Last edited by BRProject: 20/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.