EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-3586

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    I am aware of the fact that Aussie mining interests are so deeply in bed with China and Hongkongers (who are also heavy shareholders of ASX listed companies especially lithium) that any entity or supply chain discussions that moves away from their overlords gets attacked. In fact, my security advisors constantly reminds me of it and why I choose to remain anonymous... to tymmsy to charlie etc who are closer than I am to Board members.

Since I'm adding another comment today (pretty sure some are getting tired of business discussions and would rather talk about avatars and gossip)...I might as well provide more information regarding our investment... supply chain... which is what personally I like to discuss as many here knows... since most here I can almost guarantee don't know this information yet... a reminder of my presence here is to share information I often get in advance... but it should not disqualify me from giving analysis and opinion... even if it differs to others... and as I always say, judge each post for their merit not the poster and we'll have a better forum as a result. I am not the only user of this account.

Anyway...

Spodumene is planned to be trucked to train then freight rail to Trieste then shipped to KSA from there. Once we know the site in KSA, we'll have a better picture on the rest... but it's important to note "Koralmbahn" (that's German for Koralm railway) is now planned to be part of the supply chain. This is important. Why? Because it means Govt is involved in supply chain planning and also, that specific railway project is not finished. You may have guessed though when construction will finish.. 2025... operational by 2026.

You (which I mean everyone) can make of that what you will. I'll reserve my analysis and opinion on these facts so the information remains as facts and doesn't get lost in a "gotcha" or "one up" or who's tits are bigger type of chatter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.