EUR 0.00% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

This is what I've come to hate from this social media....

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    This is what I've come to hate from this social media. People expecting mountains moved at a drop of a hat.

If you want to sell or nervous about your investment here, please do us all a favour and just sell. Sure, express your sentiment but don't go start accusing others of malign intentions without merit.

Personally can only speak for myself, everyone knows my vesting period since day1. I have been very transparent. I can't just "sell off" because people (perhaps I should say savvy people) understand tax implications for such short (sighted) trades, for one.. let alone how stupid that decision is when you have visibility more than the general public.

I try to provide information when able, not when convenient or when necessary, but there's no point. I get that now. Never mind the clear evidence of monthly (!) progress, the likes of which has catapulted other junior miners to mid cap or beyond, and since EUR has clearly been unlucky with timing "the market" (we continue to be in a tightening monetary cycle during these catalyst events) with lower confidence and everyone knows big capital don't really look much into small caps unless full acquisition is on table (not possible with EUR with looming SZZL-merger).

Sure, overlook the very fact that a couple of big investors literally have acquired EUR recently direct from market and would continue to acquire... they real investors don't pump and dump on ASX... but then again, only experienced people actually noticed that and only savvy investors start digging for information as to who. No one can be bothered explaining to the likes of you.

But you know what, I'm here. I've offered information. Although I'm again reminded why I shouldn't bother, and once my conscience thinks I've done my due, you are at least right that you won't see much of me wasting my time here.

I know more than Tony when it comes to SPACs for example. I'm basically the only person here with M&A expertise and the one who warned everyone that Tony was wrong with his "hopeful" timeframes, corrected misaligned assumptions and provided more realistic expectations. Who knew the SEC would ask for comment, 3 and now 4 times? Yeah, I did. And I told everyone about it. Would you have rather I did not? If it wasn't for me, you'd all be posting Tony is a liar etc when in fact he's really just as he says ... "hopeful". And I provided such information (out of many) because retail these days seem to forget that what's happening ON A MONTHLY used to take 1-2yrs progress. My goodness do you understand how long it NORMALLY takes to get from an MoU to binding contract? Because I very much doubt you have the patience to even find out.

Here is Tony and team, literally delivered BINDING contracts with BIG companies, and finalising the Nasdaq-IPO that would cement a payment to EUR worth $US750Million deal, and you think, "it's taking too long"? My goodness. I'm in M&A industry and I tell you (which no one can deny now were true) how long a piece of string is, and you do what? Throw me under the bus that's what.

Please sell. Now why there is still buy back left so you know you can sell at 10c per share. Don't taint the information I provide in good faith with your shaky sweaty hands. I'd love nothing more to imagine your regrets down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 171294 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 55212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.