EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

Both you and Omega have missed the point of my Post and either...

1. 2,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Both you and Omega have missed the point of my Post and either accidentally or willfully neglected to take on board some of it.

I complimented you on what you have brought to the forum as it is of benefit to the the people that want to hear it. Nowhere did I say you haven't provided valuable information or question it being correct .

The whole post was merely to point out if you are here to educate there is a better way to do it that is more constructive than insults.

I find it odd that you think it is needed that you behave badly to teach others that's not the way to do it????
    "My acting out, time and again, is intentional and purposeful. If we are to have a good forum, we need to discuss the company and investment in front of us, not characters and avatars."

I too want a good forum with good information. Where people can disagree, voice their opinions, provide different view points and discuss matters freely without being attacked for having a different opinion. That was the very point of my post. And I was immediately jumped on for posting drivel and told I'm the reason why the forum is so full of dickheads and that we have brittle ears, The Irony is hilarious. Shouting louder or resorting to insults doesn't make you right.

I'm also very aware of mountain bike and have been talking to him for years on this forum before you showed up. Sometimes agreeing with him and other times not. I'm still invested here so clearly his repetitive postings didn't sway me to leave. Geese if you want to see what repetitive biased posting is like go to the MNS threads.

I'd suggest that just because people like myself don't post every day it doesn't mean we don't read 95% of what's put up on this thread. I post if I have something that I think adds value or an opinion I want to share as that is how a forum works. If what I said annoys you that much maybe you should take a break because it really wasn't that bad and after all its just one random name on the internet that you can choose to take on board, reply too, ignore, disagree with, whatever.

I'll leave it at that and sorry for taking it slightly off topic on what is an exciting time for EUR.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.