EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-4094

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    The SEC needs to validate every claim made as part of the prospectus including the basis of valuation, funding sources, EUR retaining close to 80% of the float (which is absurd, in my opinion and my reasons below), Board appointments, post-listing liquidity, and many more. 3rd parties will not have access to SEC comments so your guess is as good as mine.

My guess is that the Big Money is waiting to see if this happens before buying. I don't believe fund managers take leaps of faith with millions of dollars of other people's money. Most, if not all, will be happy with a 50% to 100% return rather than buying in now in an attempt to make 500% to 1000% with the risk of losing 40% to 50% of capital.

EUR does not have a strong register with institutional holders and that is why I keep asking why Tony & Co. didn't make the effort to promote the company and encourage large institutions to take up strong positions.

I will happily buy more EUROA if it comes down to 1c .. which I can foresee happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.