EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-4116

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    "racing to get to production" LOL. Seriously? Let's be realistic that's optimistic even for you BR. It's 10 years in and still absolutely nowhere near being closer to production from Wolfsberg. Just games and listings and buy backs and utter nonsense tbh.

The number of buyers says it all - 30 buyers 1,347,158 units vs 119 sellers for 14,763,238 sellers. That's over 10 times more shares selling than buying on the ASX currently now the buy back has ended. Not a good look, that's extreme by any measure. The buy back was propping this up as was very obvious, and a totally bizarre thing for a company at this stage needing cash to develop it's project to do. What explorer/early stage developer does a buy back?? It's quite unheard of. Was it a way for some to sell out at a higher price day after day (hence the ceiling of 10.5c) or a why to get get performance based options or shares as another poster suggested?

I think everyone can see what this is now apart from a few brainwashed individuals here for some reason. Nobody wants to buy. Wolfsberg is what matters, it's the actual project, it's the lithium, it's how this company supposedly intends to actually make some money at some point; yet nothing whatsoever actually happens there.

All these recent announcements and schemes and plans are just that, smoke and mirrors. Where is the progress at Wolfsberg? There isn't any. There hasn't been any for 10 years, now there's hardly any money left in the SPAC and the listing is dragging further and further with more amendments required, yet people hear somehow believe the project will magically be listed for a billion dollars and hold that valuation when it's been valued at around $100-150m for a number of years.

This all kind of boggles the mind to be honest, I am fascinated to see how this all pans out though, genuinely, it will be very interesting. Nothing this company does is normal or an effective way to bring a mine into production, nobody else does this.

Obviously if Tony does get the NASDAQ listing that will introduce an entire huge new market, but with no substance behind it I am really intrigued to see what next caper he can pull out of his hat to keep this going. That is now where my interest lies with this, really where is he going with this to attempt to list at that valuation when there are absolutely no buyers and they have never been able to obtain conventional funding to date (for good reason - if the project was a goer, in it's location, it would already be funded and progressing to production!).

Further developments in Saudi obviously have potential, but again, what relationship does that really have to Wolfsberg and the whole point of this company? What experience do they have in hydroxide refining?

All very interesting and utterly bizarre but it is entertaining no doubt about that, it keeps me interested and incredulous in equal measure with every 'development'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $9.775K 185.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 410963 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 44057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.