EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-4118

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471

Wouldn't have been a project of TS/MD if the project was going to be developed conventionally. I think you got to take it the project and company with understanding of all the caveats of small capped juniors - risk is through the roof, volatility is as well, potential reward is here too...This ain't no blue chip stock and likely never will be.

As @rdncoic can tell you the value of TS's projects/Co's is that you can successfully short-term trade them as they all have a nearly theatrical volatility (and the overall asx market seem to hate them, as reflected in the B:S spreads).

EUR has lots of potential and it is intriguing to watch (for me from the sidelines for now). I do share some sentiment that the project site is being left without much love (when is EUR drilling that mythical Zone 2?) whilst there is a lot of paper shuffling going on.

Overall though with all the negativity that everyone seems to be bringing in, EUR is in x10 better situation than it was even 12 months ago. The boxes are getting ticked and its inching towards production, obviously there may be a few volatility events still to happen but overall the project is progressing, and that is more than one can say about many overvalued explorers with a few rock chips that have no PFS, no DFS, no established mine, no JORC resource, no offtakes, no clear path to production, no finance partners.

Last edited by Chuxa: 10/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $9.775K 185.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 410963 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 44057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.