EUR 7.69% 5.6¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-4202

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    I'm unsure where the problem is... the situation has changed due to more SEC request for comment so we are now discussing the new "when" Nasdaq listing might happen... a new contributor (who is showing diligence skills) has come into the chat requesting feedback and instead of ignoring instead politely responding... some are aware of further funding in addition to GEM and personally I'm thankful to know about it although not considered including in forward estimates until it becomes fact... each to their own what is considered as valuable information but we do have new shareholders catching up to our discussions here, would you rather we stay quiet? Sorry @Bpharma, personally that's not the kind of public social media forum that's worth attention... quietly waiting, then what's the point of this place?

Agreed. Let's wait for outcomes. But there's no harm discussing what lies ahead before the fact. So long as people are discussing the company/investment at hand rather than the vitriol we see in other chat rooms, why prevent the healthy discussion? Even if it's a "repeat" for some of us, the newcomers did explicitly asked for comment.
    Last edited by BRProject: 12/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $78.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $73.94K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 69293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.