EUR 0.00% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-4203

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    I must be reading the wrong company announcements then because just in the past month we have had the following:

• 2nd June - Binding terms sheet signed with OIG for JV Hydroxide plant and $400m of funding, with $3k floor price on the spodumene
    • offtake
    • 21st June - Acquisition of 114km2 of explorations licenses in Austria with known spodumene pegmatites and existing assays of up to 3.98% Li2O
    • 6 July - Commitment from GEM to invest US$125m in the Nasdaq listed CRML to fund the mine development
    • 12 July - Sale of a non core mining permit for $1m cash

Just the rock chips from the new Austrian tenements alone would push most WA or Canadian explorers past $100m market cap on a good day.
    We a have a DFS, a JV partner and around $600m in committed funding - most comparable stage peers are in the multi billion $ market cap realm.

Yes the market seems to hate this stock at the moment, and chooses to ignore any newsflow - that does not mean the company is not kicking goals and making progress.
    On the other side of the equation there are companies like VUL and LKE that saw huge run ups in share price on glossy slide decks and hype, only to now be suffering from long and protracted retracements as the reality that they don't really know what they are doing yet kicks in. The rising share price of a few years ago for those would have inferred the market thought they were killing it, now not so much.

If the share price was skyrocketing I'm sure your tone would change - instead judge the project on it's merit rather than the share price.

This is a pretty basic spodumene mine - the tech is proven and simple.
    There is a committed tier 1 german auto customer for 100% of production.
    There is a committed JV partner for the refinery.
    There is an existing mine, with an existing mining license in place.
    There is a substantial proportion of funding committed already and likely to be more on the way shortly.
    There are exploration projects with big upside potential for growing the resource in Austria and Ukraine

The only cloud on this at the moment is the uncertainty with the Nasdaq listing - but why would this not go ahead? Sizzle want it, EUR want it, and the SEC is not in the business of just denying listings for the sake of it. It is a process, and takes time. Once all queries are addressed - it will list, arbitrage traders will move in, EUR will rerate and ASX investors will say ahhhhh.. missed out on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $30.35K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44323 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 191039 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.