EUR 7.69% 5.6¢ european lithium limited

Happy Friday,According to the Electric Viking (Youtube channel)...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Happy Friday,

According to the Electric Viking (Youtube channel) who I believe is very objective and is very accurate in his predictions about the EV market so far EV vehicles will sell at same prices as Combustible Engine cars (Petrol cars). (At least in the major car markets (EU, China and US). Australia is a bit behind because of the Australian government clinging to petrol and coal.)

In 2026 EVs purchase cost are likely to be cheaper.

On top of it EVs have better performance, are cheaper to run (No oil or expensive petrol required, no regular check ups) and EVs last double as long as petrol cars +++

Who will buy Petrol cars in 2 years. The price depreciation will be enormous as the sale value of petrol cars will almost be $0 in 2030/35.

I said in a previous comment that a doubling of the Lithium price this year is possible. So far 25% up in 2022.

Even if there should be a recession. Battery and car manufacturers need to ensure supplies beyond and temporary downturn.

It is likely though that some car manufacturers names won't be around by the end of the decade. (GM, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Renault ???)

Exciting times ahead.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $78.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $73.94K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147989 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 69293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.