EUR 6.38% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

Re: Oppies - EUROAs and EUROBs are not doing too well...I really...

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Re: Oppies - EUROAs and EUROBs are not doing too well...I really hope that for the sake of the option holders that the results re: NASDAQ transaction/IPO are made public soon. EUROBs are still relatively safe, but EUROA are getting into that high-risk speculative space now.

Re: Sizzle - Considering the timeline that was announced in Jan 2023 and re-announced and now re-re-announced regarding the merger - things are not going according to plan or at the very least require a lot more clarifications and detailing. Hopefully by the time the IPO comes around the Sizzle coffers are still material to the company and drive progress towards production.

Re: BMW offtake - if Tony is smart he probably already started renegotiating the due date for supply as it they hydroxide plant and mine are likely not going to hold schedule based on the recent IPO delays that were not counted at the time of the offtake signing.

Re: Zone 2 drilling - ffs is that ever going to actually happen? I.e. for how many more years are they going to be pressing that 'announcement button'? Getting ludicrous now.

Been a few brutal/patience-testing months for EUR holders, at the very least it has not retraced back into .060ies. I still have my order up in the .060ies, it has not been hit yet, if it does - good, if not - was not meant to be.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $103.2K 2.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25831 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 960512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 137800
Last updated 14.19pm 27/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.